Radio systems - Polifemo Radio Light
The radio system embedded in the Polifemo Light photocell allows easy and rapid positioning of the photocells wherever you want along the course. The timekeeper can then receive the total time via wireless transmission and take up to 6 intermediate times, all of them identified.
It is also possible to calculate reaction times by connecting the Polifemo Light Radio photocell to the Start Pad. In this mode the photocell is used just like a start beeper: the stopwatch calculates the time that passes between the sound signal emitted by the photocell and actual departure from the pad.
- EncRadio Light impulse transmission system embedded in the photocell
- Radio transmission range of about 300m.
- Selection of impulse type (start, stop, up to 6 laps, each one individually identified);
- Reflection functioning with a range of about 15 metres;
- Low battery indicator;
- Embedded ‘smart’ recharge circuit;
- Possibility of substituting the rechargeable batteries with two AA batteries (over 15 hours of battery life) Possibility of connecting other devices which have a normally open signal to the photocell for wireless impulse transmission.
|Dimensions:||59 x 180 x 104 mm (l x p x h)|
|Delay in relation to event:||1 ms|
|Operating temperature:||-25 °C/+70 °C|
|Power supply:||Internal||Rechargeable batteries : NICd, NiMH 1.2V Non-rechargeable batteries : alcaline 1.5V|
|On polifunctional 6 pole socket||5V¸13V with protection circuit|
|On recharge jack||5V¸13V with protection circuit (voltage >8V to allow recharge)|
|Protection circuit||for all models|
|Battery recharge||Embedded ‘smart’ recharge device|
|Battery life||18 hours|
|Processor:||C-MOS 8 bit microprocessor|
|Model||Polifemo||Polifemo Light||Polifemo Radio||Polifemo Radio Light|
|Connections:||Polifunctional 6 pole socket||✔|
|Optoinsulated banana jacks||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|90 m (facing cells)||✔|
|Controls: Dip-switch||line activated||✔|
|type of signal transmitted (Start, Lap 1..6, Stop)||✔||✔|
|impulse transmission for other devices||✔|
|Radio transmission:||Digital FSK transmission; redundancy code with information accuracy check and autocorrection||✔||✔|
|Transmission channelling:||(16 channels selectable)||✔|
|Precision of impulse transmission:||± 0.4 ms||✔||✔|
|Time base:||4 MHz quartz ±10 ppm between -25°C and +50°C||✔||✔|
|Radio transmission range:||About 2 km||✔|
|About 300 m.||✔|