Photofinish - FinishLynx Software
The FinishLynx software offers multiple functions for the photographing and reading of passages and finishes and for control of the camera.
The main functions available are:
- opening of a new race
- possibility of having two or more races open simultaneously
- management of two or more cameras
- photographing a race
- assigning times by lane, race number or card number
- checking of the assignment of more than one time to the same competitor.
- sending of results to the race secretary
- acquisition of event type and number and name of athletes for the various races from the race secretary
- correction of brightness, contrast and colour range of shots taken
- checking that connection of start sensor is correct
- remote control of camera diaphragm (only for cameras equipped for this)
- remote control of camera positioning (only for cameras fitted with remote positioner)
- electronic zoom on shots taken
- printing of results
- printing of shots with or without additions (sponsors and logos)
- command of MicroTab and MicroGraph displayboards
- connection with wind guages and automatic reading of values
The following optional modules are available on request:
- Auto Capture and Virtual Photocell option: automatic start of photographing and automatic stopping of the time on the displayboards when the competitor finishes
- LapTime option: management of lap times
- Multiple Region Enhancement option: possibility of controlling brightness and contrast in a different way for two or more zones of the shot
- Multi-Split image: to take shots at successive times (crossing the finish in races of more than one lap) with the same camera or to photograph intermediate positions with two or more cameras
- software licence for FinishLynx with database integration: software licence for database connection
The FinishLynx software offers multiple functions for the photographing and reading of passages and finishes and for control of the camera. The program masks its power and flexibility with a simple and intuitive user interface.
For use with a standard black and white camera, it is necessary to have a PC with the following minimum characteristics:
Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000 or XP operating system
800 x 600 min video, 1024x768 recommended, 16 colours
If more than one camera, or colour or high resolution cameras are used, faster processors and more RAM are necessary.