Photocells - HiSens
HISENS is the world's first lens-free photocell, developed thanks to the know-how and technology from the field of Telescopes. This technical solution has significantly increased its optical range (up to 30 metres) and improved its efficiency.
In addition to the basic functionality of a classic photocell (used with a reflector or in dual mode with a range of up to 90m), HISENS introduces the idea of a new generation sensor.
Its extended temperature range, thermocompensated time base of ±1 ppm, GPS module for synchronizing the time base with the satellite signal and Bluetooth connectivity make it an ideal device for integration with the HILINK and HISMART systems and the Pro Series stopwatches.
The version with built-in radio transmission (power of 10mW) then integrates both transmitter functionality (EncRadio) and receiver functionality (DecRadio) using a transceiver module and allows it to be used with the HILINK systems using up to 69 frequencies.
- WEIGHT 515 g
- DIMENSIONS (WxHxD) 128 x 118 x 56 mm
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE -20°C +60°C
- TIME ACCURACY 1/50,000 of a second
- TIME BASE thermocompensated oscillator ±1 ppm with integrated GPS synchronization
- CONNECTIVITY Bluetooth LE, frequency 433MHz
- RADIO TRANSMISSION with 69 channels and radio transmission power of 10mW
- INTERACTION with HiSmart Tag for Smart Identification
- LITHIUM-ION BATTERY WITH OPERATING TIME > 8 hours